INFORMATION ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
BASED ON ART. 13 OF GDPR 2016/679 (GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION).
The processing of your personal data will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights. Pursuant to Article 13 of the European Privacy Regulation, we therefore provide you with the following information:
1 - Data Controller and Data Protection Officer:
The data of the owner are detailed in the section "Our data".
The exercise of your rights may take place by sending a request by email to the owner's address shown in the aforementioned form.
2 - Purpose and legal basis:
The personal data in our possession are exclusively those provided directly by the interested party and are processed to satisfy your request for information about our services and products, to allow you to book, purchase or send them home through our application and to fulfill the related fiscal and administrative obligations connected to them.
3 - Legitimate interests of the owner:
In the processing of your data, the owner pursues the only legitimate interest relating to marketing activities aimed at the promotion, correct information and sale of its products or services. You can oppose this treatment at any time and free of charge, by notifying the owner.
4 - Other recipients:
The data will not be communicated or shared for any other reason than for those mentioned above. In addition to the owner, your data may be processed by the following subjects:
• The company farmania.it srl, responsible for the management of the owner's mobile application and website, limited to the data relating to his personal details and contact details.
• "7Pixel S.r.l., in the person of its legal representative, is appointed responsible for the processing of User data (email address) for the management of requests for comments within the Trusted Program of the website www.trovaprezzI.it".
• any other subjects whose intervention is necessary for the correct management of the services or obligations established by law (eg couriers for delivery, professionals for the management of administrative and fiscal obligations, technicians for system maintenance, etc.).
5 - Transfer of data abroad:
The owner has no intention of transferring his data to a third country (not belonging to the European Union) or an international organization.
6 - Data retention period:
Your personal data are kept for a period of time not exceeding that necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are processed (eg order management, booking management, administrative and tax obligations, etc.).
7 - Access to personal data:
You have the right to request at any time the list of personal data held by the owner, their correction in case of inaccuracies and - when compatible with the fulfillment of contractual obligations - their cancellation and limitation of processing.
8 - Withdrawal of consent:
You have the right to withdraw the consent given to the processing of your personal data at any time. This does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation.
9 - Reports and complaints:
You have the right to report to the owner any suggestion / proposal / doubt / unclear information / disservice, in relation to the processing of your personal data. The owner will respond quickly, also evaluating the relevance of the reports. In the event that you find a violation of the discipline of personal data and in the absence of satisfactory responses or actions by the owner, you still have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in the person of the Italian Privacy Guarantor, according to the procedures communicated through the website www.garanteprivacy.it
10 - Mandatory nature of the provision:
For the data that has been provided for the activation of a service or for the purchase of a product, the provision of data is mandatory for the fulfillment of contractual obligations as well as the accounting and tax related to them.
Any non-communication or incorrect communication of one of the mandatory information results in:
• the inability of the owner to guarantee the adequacy of the processing to the contractual agreements for which it is carried out;
• the possible mismatch of the results of the processing with the obligations imposed by fiscal, administrative and labor legislation.
11 - Processing methods:
The processing of your personal data will be carried out both with manual and paper tools, and with IT and telematic tools, and with organization and processing logics strictly related to the purposes themselves and in any case in order to guarantee the security, integrity and confidentiality of data themselves in compliance with the organizational, physical and logical measures provided for by the provisions in force.
Your data may be used, with prior authorization, for direct marketing activities, including through automated decision-making processes, including profiling, in order to allow us to offer you information and promotions on services and products consistent with your needs and purchasing habits (eg discounts on repurchase of products).
12 - Our data:
• Company name: Farmacia della Condotta, Dr. Botteri Paolo
• Address: Via della Condotta 40 / R - Florence 50122
• Telephone: 055 2382803
• E-mail: info @ teatrodellacondotta
• VAT number: 03874870482
• Data controller pursuant to art. 13 of the GDPR 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation): Paolo Botteri
• Data protection officer: Paolo Botteri
• Contact to exercise your right to withdraw your consent: firstname.lastname@example.org
"7Pixel S.r.l., in the person of its legal representative, is appointed responsible for the processing of User data (email address) for the management of requests for comments in the context of the Trusted Program of the website www.trovaprezzi.it