Right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal is governed by Legislative Decree no. 206 of 06/09/2005 and amendments.
The Customer (ie a natural person who purchases the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or does not make the purchase by indicating a VAT number in the order form) has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason.
To exercise this right, the Customer must send a communication to Farmacia della Condotta within 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods. The notice of withdrawal must be sent by fax to no. 011 8028481 or by registered letter with return receipt to: Via della Condotta 40 / R - 50122 Firenze - 055 2382803
The communication can also be sent in advance by e-mail to the address indicated on the contact page, provided it is confirmed by registered letter with return receipt within 48 hours.
Farmacia della Condotta will refund by crediting the amount paid normally using the same payment method used for the purchase, paypal or bank transfer, within 14 days of receipt of the notice of withdrawal. It will be the Customer's responsibility to provide the bank details (IBAN) on which to obtain the refund. In any case, the additional amounts due to a type of delivery other than the least expensive type proposed by Farmacia della Condotta will not be reimbursed (art.56 d.l. n.21 of 21/2/14)
The right of withdrawal lapses or is reduced, due to lack of the essential condition of integrity of the property (packaging and / or its contents), in cases where Farmacia della Condotta ascertains:
- even partial use of the goods and any consumables;
- lack of the external packaging and / or the original internal packaging;
- damage to the product for reasons other than its transport;
- absence of integral elements of the product (accessories, parts, etc.).
In the cases indicated above, Farmacia della Condotta will return the purchased good to the sender, charging the shipping costs to the sender.
Attention: Customers who purchase with a VAT number cannot exercise the right of withdrawal.
Terms of Withdrawal
The right of withdrawal is however subject to the following conditions:
- the law applies to the product purchased in its entirety; it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the purchased product;
- the law does not apply to open products, if the opening compromises the integrity and / or contamination of the article (example: cosmetics, supplements, etc.);
- the law does not apply to products without the original packaging and its seals where present;
- the purchased good must be intact and returned in the original packaging, complete in all its parts.
To limit damage to the original packaging, we recommend, where possible, to put it in a second box. Avoid attaching labels or adhesive tapes directly to the original product packaging.
By law, the shipping costs for returning the goods are charged to the customer.
The shipment, until the confirmation of receipt in our warehouse, is under the full responsibility of the Customer; in case of damage to the goods during transport, Farmacia della Condotta will notify the Customer of the incident within 5 working days of receipt of the goods, to allow him to promptly file a complaint against the courier and obtain a refund of the value of the goods (if insured ); in this case, the product will be made available to the Customer for its return, simultaneously canceling the request for withdrawal.
Farmacia della Condotta is not responsible in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments; upon its arrival at the warehouse, the product will be examined to assess any damage or tampering not caused by transport.